2014 Classic Corvette Contest Rules
1. There is a limit of one entry per day, per person, per sponsor location. Individuals are limited to one "Lucky Key" per year. There is also a limit of one "Lucky Key" per household. Previous vehicle winners from Premier Broadcasters promotions are not eligible.
2. Employees and their immediate families of KITI/LIVE 95 are not eligible to win. Sponsors, sponsors families and sponsor employees may not enter or win at their affiliated sponsor locations.
3. All entrants must be at least 18 years of age, and have a valid driverís license.
4. Insurance coverage must be provided by the winner. Premier Broadcasters Incorporated, and participating sponsors, will not be responsible for the 1972 Classic Corvette after the winner has been determined.
5. The 1972 Chevrolet Corvette is awarded in "as is" condition, with no guarantees of any kind on the car itself, or any components added by Premier Broadcasters Incorporated, or any of the participating sponsors. The value of this car will be disclosed to the winner. The value is based on the cost of the vehicle and improvements made by Premier Broadcasters Incorporated. The winner will be responsible for all applicable state and federal taxes.
6. There is no purchase necessary to participate in the promotion.
7. All finalists must be present to win on the day of the give-away. (NO EXCEPTIONS.)
8. All "Lucky Key Winners" will be announced on both KITI 1420-AM and (Live 95) KITI-FM , and will be sent certified letters.
9. The "Turning of the Keys" event will be announced on both stations, and letters will be sent to the finalists . The "Turning of Keys" will be held on August 23rd at the Hub City Car Show in Downtown Centralia. There will be a drawing just before the "Turning of the Keys" ceremony to determine the order in which finalists will try their keys.
10. The first key to start the 72 Corvette is the winner. No other keys will be tried once the car starts.
11. Rules subject to change without notice.